Part Time Sales (Phoenix)
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated part time sales individual for our Phoenix location who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from keeping the sales floor beautiful to styling our amazing customers. Our ideal candidate will be fun, friendly, flexible, and ready to become a vital member of our hard-working team. They will constantly strive to meet all sales goals, exceed customer expectations, and be self-motivated to tackle whatever projects come their way.
- 12-18 hours a week
- Must be available on weekends
- Must stay in town during Thanksgiving/Holiday season
- 1+ years retail experience ideally
- Will primarily support our sales team but may support our buying/marketing teams as needed
- Looking for a creative, outgoing and thoughtful soul with a willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Develops and cultivates strong client relationships by learning names, style preferences, and maintaining ongoing communication with customers
- Works as a team to achieve sales goals
- Establishing customer rapport, building confidence and then helping them make selections by offering sincere assistance, guidance, and style suggestions
- Suggests additional merchandise to compliment customer selection
- Ensures that the store is clean and organized
- Processes newly received shipments
- Performs duties related to online boutique including product listings, order fulfillment, and customer service.
- Performs other duties as needed
- Previous retail experience required (1+ year ideally)
- Outgoing, positive, and approachable demeanor
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Experience in achieving sales goals
- Strong will and determination to reach the established sales goals
- Resourceful and self-motivated to problem solve and complete tasks
- Familiarity using POS systems
- Availability to work weekends, holidays, and winter holiday season - store closed major holidays
- Employee discount plus opportunities to purchase styles at wholesale price
- Seasonal clothing allowance
- Fun environment at The Frederick amongst other local businesses
- Seasonal team outings and annual team trip (this year we went to Cabo!)
- Opportunities to learn many aspects of the retail world, all of our buying and marketing gals began as part time sales
- Fun and lighthearted work environment, our customers love us because we love where we work and it shows!
Please email resumes as well as a thoughtful cover letter to email@example.com!