Sales Lead + Online Assistant (Phoenix)
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Lead + Online Assistant for our Phoenix location who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from keeping the sales floor beautiful to styling our amazing customers. Our ideal candidate will be fun, friendly, flexible, and ready to become a vital member of our hard-working team. They will constantly strive to meet all sales goals, exceed customer expectations, and be self-motivated to tackle whatever projects come their way.
- 15-20 Hours/Weekly In Store (not a remote position) for Summer and potential to grow to 20-25 hours in fall
- Consistently creates a fun, friendly, welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting, as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs
- Develops and cultivates strong client relationships by learning names, style preferences, and maintaining ongoing communication with customers
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Works as a team to achieve sales goals
- Establishing customer rapport, building confidence and then helping them make selections by offering sincere assistance, guidance, and style suggestions
- Suggests additional merchandise to compliment customer selection
- Ensures that the store is clean and organized
- Processes newly received shipments
- Performs duties related to online boutique including product listings, order fulfillment, and customer service.
- Performs other duties as needed
- Previous retail experience required
- Outgoing, positive, and approachable demeanor
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Experience in achieving sales goals
- Strong will and determination to reach the established sales goals
- Resourceful and self-motivated to problem solve and complete tasks
- Familiarity using POS systems
- Availability to work weekends, holidays, and winter holiday season - store closed major holidays
- Monthly bonus structure based on team goals (not individual)
- Monthly clothing allowance of $100+ retail value
- Annual team trip (typically in January, past years have included Palm Springs and Disney!)
- Flexible work schedule with requests off
- Employee discount of 30% off, with some opportunities to buy items at wholesale
- Ability to gain experience in all areas of retail including marketing and buying
- Fun and lighthearted work environment, our customers love us because we love where we work and it shows!
Please email resumes to email@example.com!